King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) is an organization established in 1977. KACST invests in scientific research and technological advancements to serve national development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the following objectives:
- Providing support for scientific research and technological development.
- Conducting applied scientific research and technological development.
- Coordinating national activities in the fields of science, technology and innovation.
- Strengthening local and international partnerships for technology transfer, localization and development.
- Providing consultations, services and innovative solutions.
- Investing in technology development and its commercial processes.
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) is the United Nations specialized agency for information and communication technologies – ICTs.
Founded in 1865 to facilitate international connectivity in communications networks, we allocate global radio spectrum and satellite orbits, develop the technical standards that ensure networks and technologies seamlessly interconnect, and strive to improve access to ICTs to underserved communities worldwide. Every time you make a phone call via the mobile, access the Internet or send an email, you are benefitting from the work of ITU.
ITU is committed to connecting all the world's people – wherever they live and whatever their means. Through our work, we protect and support everyone's right to communicate.